Original Ground Tents
Original Ground Tent
The original and bestselling ground tent comes in standard sizes of 4’x 4’ up to 12’x10’. Ready to go in less than a minute these tents will let you get to work faster. The durable fiberglass and steel frame is built to last. Coated polyester cover provides UV protection and water repellency. Flame retardant to CPAI 84 standards. Unique QuickPak storage wrap makes storage quick and easy. No wasting time trying to stuff the tent into a bag. Just wrap it up and go.
- Free standing stability- integrated frame and cover has exceptional wind stability. Ground flaps and tie downs provide additional stability.
- Multiple door styles to accommodate any work situation.
- Pitched roof provides extra headroom and structural strength to hang tools and lights
- Easy Cover Replacement- Design allows cover to be removed and replaced at a fraction of the cost.
Ground tents come in two basic designs:
GS Tents: two side wall tension frames with a steel ground strut on the back wall
FX Tents: includes a telescoping “X” frame on the back wall for added stability. The “X” frame also allows the tent to be set over a continuous pipe or cable (note – 10’x10′ and 12′ x 10′ tents are FX only).
Click Tent Model Numbers Below to Download Product Spec Sheets
|Tent Size||1 Door: Split Door||1 Door: Full Width Roll-up Door||2 Door: Full Width Roll-up & Split Door|
We offer a variety of customizable options to our standard tents such as safety stripes, extra windows, and more. In addition we can provide a fully customized tent to your specifications.
- Low-cost customizations to our standard products
- Full custom tents engineered and built to your specifications
Learn more about customization options.